Pages Menu
TwitterRssFacebook
Categories Menu

Posted on Jan 27, 2017 in Best of Disney, Dining, Walt Disney World | 0 comments

Epcot’s Best World Showcase Quick Service Restaurants Ranked

Epcot’s Best World Showcase Quick Service Restaurants Ranked

Epcot’s World Showcase consists of 11 different countries; Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, United States, Japan, Morocco, France, Canada, and United Kingdom.  In each of the countries around World Showcase, there are many places to eat.

All the dining locations around World Showcase are themed toward the country they reside in.  So if you go to Germany you can get Bratwurst, if you go to Japan you can get Sushi and so on.  From a heavy meal to light snack, everything you’ll find around World Showcase will give you a taste of the culture being presented.

Whether it be for Table Service, Buffet Style, Quick Service, Counter Service, Character Dining, Specialty Beverages/Alcohol, or Snacks, there is something for every style of dining Disney offers just in World Showcase alone.

There are 52 locations in Epcot to get food from snacks all they way up to a full table service dinner.  Of those 52 dining locations, 42 of them are located around World Showcase.

Instead of making a top list of the best restaurants around World Showcase at Epcot, I decided to simply ask “What are your top 3 favorite countries at Epcot for Quick Service Dining?

The results given are from a Facebook poll I conducted where 370 votes were cast in total.

Here are the results from most popular to least popular:

Epcot’s World Showcase Quick Service Restaurants Ranked
(Results from Facebook Poll of 370 Votes)

Rank Country Votes Percent
#1 Mexico 86 23.24%
#2 Japan 58 15.68%
#3 France 43 11.62%
#4 China 40 10.81%
#5 Italy 31 8.38%
#6 Germany 30 8.11%
#7 UK 28 7.75%
#8 Morocco 25 6.76%
#9 Norway 16 4.32%
#10 United States 9 2.43%
#11 Canada 4 1.08%

As you can see the top 3 best countries for quick service, Mexico, Japan, and France, earned 50.54% of all the votes.

Since France and China were so close in votes with only a difference of 3 votes I’d say it’s more appropriate to say the top 4 countries for quick service at Epcot, Mexico, Japan, France and China earned 61.35% of all the votes.  That means that the other 7 countries only received 38.65% of the votes.

While tastes vary from person to person, based on these results, I think it’s fair to say that the top 4 countries at Epcot for Quick Service Dining are Mexico, Japan, France and China.

While tastes vary from person to person, based on these results, I think it’s fair to say that the top 4 countries at Epcot for Quick Service Dining are Mexico, Japan, France, and China.

What are your top 3 favorite countries at Epcot for Quick Service Dining?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

More Magic

  • Best Places to Eat Magic Kingdom Top 3Best Places to Eat Magic Kingdom Top 3 Top 3 Best Places To Eat Magic Kingdom #3 The Crystal Palace Number 3 of the best places to eat Magic Kingdom is The Crystal Palace. If you are in the Magic […]
  • Longest Lines at EpcotLongest Lines at Epcot Longest Lines at Epcot Epcot is one of my favorite parks to visit.  There is a lot to do there that isn't just riding rides.  Sure, there are plenty of ride attractions but there is also […]
  • 15 Best Table Service Restaurants in Disney World15 Best Table Service Restaurants in Disney World The 15 Best Table Service Restaurants In Disney World Let me preface this by saying you should always make your dining reservations for table service dining at Walt Disney […]
  • Top 11 Steaks At Walt Disney WorldTop 11 Steaks At Walt Disney World Top 11 Steaks At Walt Disney World @media screen and (max-width: 768px) { .number-box { width: 100% !important; } } .steak-img { width: 100%; margin: 0 auto; }
  • Drinking at Disney’s Animal KingdomDrinking at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Planning To Some Drinking at Disney's Animal Kingdom? Well you're in luck. There are many places to get drinks at DAK. Click Here to find out where!

Post a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share
Share