Why Emma Watson is the Perfect Choice to Play Belle in Disney’s Live Action Beauty and the Beast
Why Emma Watson as a Perfect Choice to Play Belle in Disney’s Live Action Beauty and the Beast
It was announced officially that Emma Watson will be playing Belle in Disney’s upcoming live action version of Beauty and the Beast. Emma Watson has proved herself as a talented actress beginning at a young age when she played the role of Hermoine Granger in the J.K Rowling’s Harry Potter series. Since her start with the Harry Potter franchise she has starred in a handful other films including the “Tale of Despereaux” as the voice of Princess Pea, and “Noah” as Ila.
Besides Emma Watson having similar characteristics of Belle in real life like being beautiful, sweet and smart just like Belle, here are some other reasons why Emma Watson is the perfect choice to play Belle in Disney’s live action Beauty and the Beast.
- Emma Watson and Belle are both 5′ 5″ with brown eyes.
Source: Emma Watson’s Height Belle’s Height
- Emma Watson and Belle were both born in France. Emma Watson was born in Paris France on April 15, 1990. The setting of the story of Beauty and the Beast is France.
- Emma Watson and Belle both love to read for fun. Emma is a college grad so no doubt is a well-read literate woman. She was in AP like classes and received straight A’s while in school. She also writes in a journal/diary every night. Last it was reported that she has 30 books filled with her journal entries. In the story Belle is made fun of for reading books all the time. Gaston tells her that it is not right for a women read but Belle does not care. She loves reading stories about adventure. The person at the library even lets Belle keep a book because she had checked it out so many times.
Source: Emma Watson Loves to read for fun
- Emma Watson and Belle both have beautiful singing voices.
- Emma and Belle are both strong independent women. Emma Watson considers herself to be a feminist.
Disney sure knows how to pick em!