8 Things That Will Make 2018 Be More Magical at Walt Disney World
1. Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios set to open in summer of 2018.
2. Slinky Dog Dash Family Coaster
3. Alien Swiling Saucers
4. A Third Track has been added to Toy Story Mania! which means shorter waiter times for this immensely popular 4D attraction
5. New dining and entertainment at Disney Springs which includes: The Edison, Maria & Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideaway, Pizza Ponte, Tarralina Crafted Italian and more
6. Disney’s Animal Kingdom Celebrates 20 Years! Disney’s Animal Kingdom will officially be 20 years old on April 22nd, 2018, which is also Earth Day. Part of the 20 year celebration includes a new UP show featuring Russell and Dug.
7. An Expanded Festival of the Arts at Epcot.
8. New Multi-Use Venue at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex large enough to host 6 regulation sized basketball or volleyball courts and will seat more than 8,000 guests.
- When will Toy Story Land open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
- Summer 2018
- When did Disney’s Animal Kingdom open?
- April 22nd, 1998 which is fittingly Earth Day as well.
- When is the Epcot Internation Festival of the Arts This Year (2018)?
- Janurary 12th – February 19th