Longest Lines at Epcot
Longest Lines at Epcot
Epcot is one of my favorite parks to visit. There is a lot to do there that isn’t just riding rides. Sure, there are plenty of ride attractions but there is also so much more to do at Epcot.
Scroll down past the next section to see the longest lines at Epcot
Before we get into the longest lines at Epcot here are some other things you can do at Epcot while waiting for your FastPass.
- Walk around World Showcase. There are 11 countries featured around World Showcase at Epcot; Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, United States, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom, and Canada. While there are only 2 rides around the World Showcase, at Mexico and Norway, there is plenty to do otherwise. Just walking around the pavilions and enjoying the atmosphere is enjoyable. There is a lot to see in each pavilion. There are shops, restaurants (table service and quick service), shows, special events, Disney Character meet and greets and more.
- Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure. If you want a little something extra to add to walking around World Showcase, do Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure. It is an interactive adventure where you are given a special Agent P phone and are given instructions to help stop Dr. Doofenschmirtz from executing his evil plan. Each adventure takes place in a different pavilion around World Showcase and will take you all around the pavilions. When I did this adventure I went to parts of the pavilions I had never been to before as well as noticed things I would have otherwise not noticed. Not only are you guided around the pavilions but you can control the action. From your phone, you are able to activate certain hidden scenes of the pavilions that you only see from the Agent P Adventure.
- See a living aquarium. At the Nemo and Friends pavilion, there is a giant aquarium where you can see all kinds of aquatic wildlife. You can ride the Nemo ride there or bypass it and go straight to the aquarium. Also at this pavilion is Turtle Talk with Crush, which is a fun interactive show where Crush himself talks to the guests in the audience.
- Eat, Eat and Eat. Epcot is my favorite place for food at Walt Disney World. As I mentioned earlier there are places to eat in World Showcase. Not only do they have quick service and table service restaurants but they also have country specific themed shops. My favorite is Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie which is a pastry shop in France. They have delicious pastries at Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie. Another favorite is the Karamell-Kuche (Caramel Kitchen) in Germany. They have sweets that will blow your mind they are so good.
- Drink around the world. If you are looking for alcoholic beverages at Epcot, then drinking around the world might be right for you. Many people will spend their time in World Showcase enjoying a beverage from each country while they search around the pavilion. You can get a different beverage from each country around the World Showcase at Epcot that is themed to the country you purchase from.
- Go see a show. There are lots of shows to choose from at Epcot. Most of the countries around World Showcase have a video about their country and or some kind of performance piece.
Top Longest Lines at Epcot
Frozen Ever After
Since Frozen Ever After opened on June 21st, 2016 it has become the busiest attraction at Epcot. By the time the park opens Frozen Ever After already has a line due to those who get in the park early for breakfast dining reservations. If you can get a Fastpass for it this is a must FastPass attraction. If you are unable to get a Fastpass for it then you can get a dining reservation for breakfast early at Epcot or get to Epcot for rope drop and go straight to Frozen Ever After for your best chances of a manageable line. I have seen this attraction have wait times of up to 5 hours during the busy season.
No matter when I go into the parks, Soarin’ always has at least a 45-minute wait. Even on days where all other attractions have about a five to ten-minute wait, Soarin’ will still have a 45-minute wait or more. The video shown at Soarin’ used to be “Soarin’ Over California” but has been updated to “Soarin’ Around the World” which was updated June 17th, 2016 which was also the grand opening of their theater addition expanding Soarin’ from two theaters to three due to the rides consistent popularity and long lines.
Test Track® Presented by Chevrolet®
Test Track is another consistently busy attraction. Especially now that they just re-themed the attraction the line has been longer on average in the last couple years. It usually has a 30 to 45-minute wait even on a slow to moderate day. This is a great attraction to go to later in the evening before Illuminations.